Lamb is a very tasty and succulent meat that adapts to many preparations ... the lamb shank is in fact the meatiest part and like all cuts on the bone it is richer in flavor. We have chosen to cook it simply, adding a few aromatic herbs so as not to cover and leave all its characteristic taste intact. By following our steps to reheat at home in just a few minutes, you'll have a tender and juicy roast leg of lamb.
Side dish included: Organic Mash Potato
Ingredients: Grass Feed Lamb 60 % + Vegetables 10% + Sauce 30%
NO MSG and NO addictive added
Pairing wines get 10% discount: Contact us ENG 065-989-8658 THAI 091-750-1979
Pairing beers get 10% discount: Contact us ENG 065-989-8658 THAI 091-750-1979
How to keep: Chilled/refrigerated +2/+4
Best before: See sticker on product
- Place 3/4 of water in a large sauce pan or stock pot
- Bring the water to a boil
- Pleace the entire vacuum sealed in the pot and turn off the heat
- Remove from the pot from hot burner - Leave vacuum bag 15/20 min.
- With tongs, remove vacuum sealed bag, open & serve hot
Allergy & intolerance: May contain trace of gluten/dairy/nut/truffle